Poésie & Islam             ;   Poems & Islam Index du Forum
Poésie & Islam ; Poems & Islam
Un forum pour partager nos poèmes et rappels sur l'Islam !

Poésie & Islam             ;   Poems & Islam Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Chat Like Gtalk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poésie & Islam ; Poems & Islam Index du Forum -> Vie du forum -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamikatr

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat Like Gtalk Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat Like Gtalk
> DOWNLOAD

I was pleasantly surprised that the FB contacts are joined Quick Reply Reply khelwani View Profile View Forum Posts 23rd May 2011, 10:42 PM #4 Senior Member Thanks Meter: 74 More 178 posts Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010 Less Very useful Thank you smurf Quick Reply Reply lukesjeans View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ View Facebook page 23rd May 2011, 11:44 PM #5 Senior Member Port ColbOrne Thanks Meter: 108 More 687 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Samsung Galaxy Note5 Less what is this IM PSI? Does anyone have a link? Quick Reply Reply smurf View Profile View Forum Posts 24th May 2011, 07:54 AM #6 OP Senior Member Thanks Meter: 92 More 198 posts Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011 Less Quote: Originally Posted by mrloltime what is this IM PSI? Does anyone have a link? yes Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to smurf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smurf Ad-Free lukesjeans(24th May 2011) lukesjeans View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ View Facebook page 24th May 2011, 12:32 PM #7 Senior Member Port ColbOrne Thanks Meter: 108 More 687 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Samsung Galaxy Note5 Less Quote: Originally Posted by smurf yes thanks! after 10+ tries it worked! Thanks soo much! Quick Reply Reply K0v4L View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Google+ 7th January 2013, 02:46 PM #8 Senior Member Swindon Thanks Meter: 22 More 152 posts Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010 Less This is what I get : *** 2013-01-07 [13:46:21] *** j2j.jabber.org.by is Offline [Resource Conflict] Quick Reply Reply mousawm View Profile View Forum Posts 21st January 2013, 08:00 PM #9 Senior Member Amman Thanks Meter: 48 More 184 posts Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010 Less nice Quick Reply Reply trendkill3388 View Profile View Forum Posts 30th January 2013, 09:24 PM #10 Junior Member Thanks Meter: 0 More 2 posts Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011 Less I have this all set up, slowly working through changing the names from the random numbers to the person's name. Pidgin If your friends use more chat services than you can imagine on one service, Pidgin might be the perfect client for you. Hope will help you too Sorry for my english Quick Reply Reply The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smurf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smurf Ad-Free LilBlinx(8th January 2013), iridaki(23rd May 2011), lukesjeans(24th May 2011) XDA Sponsor Sponsor Content Philadelphia, PA Honor 8 Pro Mini-Review: A Copycat Design with Excellent Hardware & Software Problems Weve Come to Expect > Watch the New Honor Phone Launch Here Live > Apply to Get Honors New Phone for Free > iridaki View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ View Facebook page View Instagram profile Donate to Me 23rd May 2011, 10:11 PM #2 Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer Edinburgh, Scotland Thanks Meter: 5,231 Donate to Me More 4,541 posts Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), Samsung Galaxy S7 Less Quote: Originally Posted by smurf I was looking for some way how to add the fb chat into the gtalk. by smurf . Adium If you'd like to chat with AIM, MSN, Jabber, Yahoo and Google Talk buddies, Adium's for you. 2. This free instant messaging service for Mac OS X let's you connect all your conversations into one account. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Though Trillian offers Pro accounts, even the free version lets you sync your desktop and mobile conversations. Screenshot courtesy of Apple . .. Go to Page. We love that you can integrate your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles with Trillian, so all of your updates come to one place. I dont like it. Gtalk is the most battery-friendly IM app, imho. xda-developers Legacy & Low Activity Devices Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 XPERIA X10 Themes and Apps [HOWTO] Facebook chat through the gtalk. And the best thing is that the newly added fb contacts are added into the different group ("Buddies" instead of "General"). 7. And the best thing is that the newly added FB contacts are added into the different group ("Buddies" instead of "General"). Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization Top Phones OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 New Phones Honor 9 Lite Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)Honor View 10OnePlus 5T Razer Phone Root Tools KingRoot Framaroot SuperSU Xposed Top Apps Gapps MX Player Adaway ViPER4Android Audio FX Official XDA App All Apps & Games XDA Deals LOGIN Jump back in Remember Me? Login with Google Forgot your password? REGISTER Takes just a sec! search plus search plus Forums OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 Analysis Swappa Swappa is XDA's Official Marketplace Buy and sell gently used phones Sell with no fees Buy safely . Miranda IM If you're a Windows user, Miranda IM is a great option for combining your buddies from Google Talk, AIM, Facebook, ICQ, MSN and more into one place. The Next WebAll NotesEmbed PostEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. This is in the contact list shown as "Other contacts" on gmail,com webpages (easy to remove) The new contact are automaticly joined with your synchronized FB contact in your phone Steps to get fb chat throught gtalk: 1) Install IM PSI or similar 2) Add XMPP account "useratgmail,com" (gtalk), login and go online 3) Click on "General/Service discovery" and into the address put "j2j,jabber,org,by" 4) Right button click on the "XMPP j2j Transport" and click "Register" - jabberid: "fbusernameatchat,facebook,com" - Password: your fb password 5) Click "register" 6) Add and auth everything I want to share this solution becouse i think it is useful. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. .. This Windows app also lets you send SMS messages, connect your social networking accounts and manage your email.. Its an open, XML-based protocol originally aimed at near-real-time, extensible instant messaging (IM) and presence information. 5. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. .. Hope will help you too Sorry for my english -------edited---------- instead of "," use "." "at" in XMPP account use "" sorry Im newby and can not use ouside link - or mod pls fix You can also use this for MSN! I've done it ages ago and now I have all my contacts in one place and can be online 24/7. HangoutsApp downloadsAndroidiOSChromeHangouts DialerTalk to your friends and familyHangouts lets you video call, phone, or message the people you love.Video CallPhone CallMessage. Screenshot courtesy of Talk.to . MessagingHave a one-on-one conversation or a group chat with the whole gangSay even more with emoji, photos, GIFs, and mapsSync your chats from device to device and keep the conversation going wherever you areVideoTurn any conversation into a free video call with just one tapTalk one-on-one or invite friends for a group chat with up to 10 peopleHave fun with Hangouts apps like Draw or Effects**Desktop onlyVoiceMake calls from your Android, iOS, or desktopMake completely free calls to other Hangouts usersCall almost any phone number in the US and Canada for free, and get super low rates on international calls*Get voice calling for Hangouts on Android with Hangouts DialerDownload Hangouts Dialer on the Play Store*Voice calling where available, rates may apply. The Windows app supports 16 different chat networks, including Google Talk and AIM. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Talk.to Talk.to lets you chat and SMS with all your Google Talk and Facebook contacts 5a02188284
desactivation forfait facebook tunisianahackear facebook 000webhostfacebook please login continuefacebook chat bar for macattractive cover page for facebookwww.facebookwww.facebook.com loginfree facebook application for nokia c1facebook hd for iphonefotos para facebook werevertumorrohow facebook effect on society

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poésie & Islam ; Poems & Islam Index du Forum -> Vie du forum -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation